BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Catch up, lol.

So see what had happened was.... we decided to take a quick, last minute trip to Gulf Shores. I didn't have time to plan the vacation must less the posts to be posted while I was away so ..... here they are. :)) Better late than never, yes? I'm tryin' here.



Day 7: A photo that makes you happy.

This is our hotel and my blue chair I laid in for hours....

Day 8: A photo that makes you angry
They shot Chuck Bass on the finale of Gossip Girl and we're watching fuckin' football instead of the season premiere of Gossip Girl.

Day 9: A photo you took

Mitch, obvi on our chairs for Saturday.
Day 10: A photo taken of you over 10 years ago

That's my aunt holding me and my sister cheesin'. What? I still sleep like that. Bring it!
Day 11: A photo of you recently

Me at lunch the other day.....
AND I'm allowed to watch Gossip Girl now so I'll do 12 and 13 tomorrow with 14.

XOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous! I haven't been to Gulf Shores in SO long. I love it there! Glad you had a great time. :)